- Estragyn Vaginal Cream Product Monograph. Searchlight Pharma Inc. August 17, 2016.
- D. W. Sturdee and N. Panay, on behalf of the International Menopause Society Writing Group. Recommendations for the management of postmenopausal vaginal atrophy. Climacteric 2010;(13):509-522.
- Frank SM et al. Vaginal Health: Insights, Views & Attitudes (VIVA) survey – Canadian cohort, Menopause International, March 2013;(19):20–27.
- Official Mark of the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec; List of Medications, Last Updated on 10 July 2019. Available at http://www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/SiteCollectionDocuments/liste_med/2019/liste_med_2019_07_10_en.pdf. Accessed July 29, 2019.
- Confidential Searchlight Pharma documentation.
- Health Canada. Estragyn Vaginal Cream Product Information.
- Data on file. Searchlight Pharma.
- The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. SOGC Clinical Practice Guideline, No. 311. September 2014.
- Non-insured Health Benefits-Drug Benefit List 2019. Available at https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/isc-sac/documents/services/reports-publications/nihb/drug-benefit-list/dbl-2019-eng.pdf . Accessed on August 6, 2019.
- Formulary Nova Scotia, July 2019. Available at https://novascotia.ca/dhw/pharmacare/documents/formulary.pdf. Accessed on August 6, 2019.
- The North American Menopause Society. Position statement. The 2019 hormone therapy position statement of The North American Menopause Society. Menopause, 2017. Available at http://www.menopause.org/docs/default-source/2017/nams-2017-hormone-therapy-position-statement.pdf. Accessed on July 14, 2017.