- Estragyn Vaginal Cream Product Monograph. Searchlight Pharma Inc. August 17, 2016.
- D. W. Sturdee and N. Panay, on behalf of the International Menopause Society Writing Group. Recommendations for the management of postmenopausal vaginal atrophy. Climacteric 2010;(13):509-522.
- Frank SM et al. Vaginal Health: Insights, Views & Attitudes (VIVA) survey – Canadian cohort, Menopause International, March 2013;(19):20–27.
- Official Mark of the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec; List of Medications, Last Updated on 8 July 2020. Available at https://www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/sites/default/files/documents/liste-med-2020-07-08-en.pdf. Accessed on July 14, 2020.
- Confidential Searchlight Pharma documentation.
- Health Canada. Estragyn Vaginal Cream Product Information.
- Data on file. Searchlight Pharma.
- The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada. SOGC Clinical Practice Guideline, No. 311. September 2014.
- Non-insured Health Benefits-Drug Benefit List 2020. Available at https://www.sac-isc.gc.ca/DAM/DAM-ISC-SAC/DAM-HLTH/STAGING/texte-text/nihb_benefits-services_drugs_dbl-index_1573154657223_eng.pdf. Accessed on Juy 14, 2020.
- Formulary Nova Scotia, May 2020. Available at https://novascotia.ca/dhw/pharmacare/documents/formulary.pdf. Accessed on July 14, 2020.
- The North American Menopause Society. Position statement. The 2019 hormone therapy position statement of The North American Menopause Society. Menopause, 2017. Available at https://novascotia.ca/dhw/pharmacare/documents/formulary.pdf. Accessed on July 14, 2017.